Monday, November 8, 2010

You Knew Me

For you created my inmost being; 
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
   your works are wonderful, 
   I know that full well. 
 My frame was not hidden from you 
   when I was made in the secret place, 
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
 Your eyes saw my unformed body; 
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book 
   before one of them came to be. 
Psalm 139:13-16 (NLT)


Isn't it beautiful to know that God knew us before we were ever made?  He knew the plans for us all along!!  


I know that He has a plan for my life!  I believe that He is using this illness to bring me closer to Him.  I am on a journey!  Though it is rough at times, I know that He is carrying me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment