Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Goodbye my friend....

This post is dedicated to my dear, best-friend, Kelly Ann Rice.  Kelly was my very closest friend and I loved her as much as I could have loved a sister (considering I don't have a sister, this is what I equate it to).  She and I have been friends for over 20 years.

Kelly lost her battle with Polycysistic Kidney Disease on November 11, 2011.  She died peacefully in her home with her sister, Judy, at her side.  This is how she wanted it and it was on her terms.  She was just too tired to fight anymore and I cannot blame her for that.  I know she is with her parents and is no longer in any pain and no longer suffering.  

 I will forever love you Kelly! 

 Taken at her birthday dinner
She was my Maid of Honor at my Wedding

1 comment:

  1. What a precious gift to have a friend like that! I am so sorry for your loss Bonnie! Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete